- Positive change after over ten years implementing Law on Cultural Heritage in Quang Ninh province
- Quang Ninh Investment Promotion and Support Board: Seeking Solutions for PCI Improvement
- Tourists to pay new port fees in Quang Ninh province
- HP to play a role in the future of Quang Ninh Province
- Folk singing in Quang Ninh Province recognized as national intangible cultural heritage
Accordingly, nearly-poor families and those who cannot afford houses will be assisted with VND50 million each, while each poor family receives VND60 million for new houses.
Houses designed to be suitable for disabled people and orphans will have a minimum area of 24 square metres, have longevity of at least 10 years, and be capable of resisting storms and strong wind.
According to the provincial Department of Labor, War-Invalids and Social Affairs, 625 people belonging to these groups are in need of housing support, including 288 disabled people and orphans in poor families in rural areas, 139 in rural areas, and 198 in nearly-poor families and those who cannot afford houses.
The capital for the program, worth over VND35.5 billion, will mainly be mobilized from society and from the Fund for the poor./.
Quang Ninh province gives housing support to disabled people and orphans have 153 words, post on en.dangcongsan.vn at 2017-12-07 05:50:40. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.